Chocolate Coated Strawberries
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 110 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15331 times
Juicy, tangy strawberries coated in intense dark chocolate keep up the promise of an experience that is truly out-of-this-world.
You will find the contrasting flavours simply mind-blowing and your taste buds will be thrown into a frenzy as they relish the Chocolate Coated Strawberries, top to core!
- Wash and dry the strawberries thoroughly.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute.
- Stir well using a spatula till the chocolate has melted and resembles a sauce and continue to stir it for a few minutes till it comes down to room temperature and is still a sauce like consistency.
- Dip the base of the strawberries so that the chocolate coats half of each strawberry evenly.
- Place them on a tray covered with aluminium foil and put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.