Coffee and Biscuit Parfait
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 275 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19032 times
A parfait is a kind of dessert that is usually served in a glass with many layers of interesting stuff ranging from nuts and fruits to jelly and biscuits, drowned in some kind of syrup or creamy topping. Here is a very aesthetic Coffee and Biscuit Parfait, which will be loved by kids and adults alike. As coffee and dark chocolate mingle with crushed biscuits and ice-cream, you get a really exciting parfait, with an enjoyable crunch. Serve the Coffee and Biscuit Parfait as soon as you assemble it.
- Combine the coffee and 1½ tsp of warm water in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine the beaten whipped cream and the coffee-water mixture, mix well and keep aside.
- Take a serving glass, put ¼ cup coffee-whipped cream mixture, ¼ cup digestive biscuits, a scoop of ice-cream, again ¼ cup of coffee-whipped cream mixture and ¼ cup of digestive biscuits.
- Top it with 1 tbsp of grated chocolate and 1 tbsp of almond slivers.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more serving.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.