120 Quick Indian Soups | Jhat Pat Vegetarian Soup Recipes |
Quick Indian Soups | Jhat Pat Vegetarian Soup Recipes | Ready in a jiffy, these soups are perfect to refresh yourself when you come home tired in the evening, because they do not require you to slog in the kitchen!
Garlic Vegetable Soup
See our wide range of jhatpat everday Indian soups, jhatpat healthy Indian soups, jhatpat creamy soups and jhatpat international soups below.
Mushroom Soup, Quick Mushroom Soup
jhatpat everyday Indian soups
Having soup in everyday routine is a good habit and a must for good health. Here are jhatpat Indian style soups, which is made from daily ingredients.
1. Tomato Shorba a tangy soup made from tomatoes and coconut milk, mildly spiced with cumin seeds and green chillies.
2. South India Rasam aroma of fresh roasted spices that surges out the pot as soon as the seasoning is added, is enough to draw everybody to the table.
3. Curd Shorba a very comforting flavour and texture, and can surely soothe you on a day when you are tired and yearning for something warm.
4. Cream Of Tomato Soup tomato based thick soup which is probably the first choice as an appetizer to be had before the meal, when we go outdoors.
Cream Of Tomato Soup Or How To Make Tamatar Shorba Recipe
5. Carrot and Bell Pepper Soup a wonderful choice, made entirely with nutritious, low-sodium ingredients like carrot, capsicum and tomatoes.
Carrot and Bell Pepper Soup
jhatpat creamy Indian soups
Soups which are creamy, just gives you smooth mouth feel of the soup, here we have few variations in soups, which can be used as a daily part of the meal.
1. Sweet Corn Soup is what you could call an all-time global favourite! Loved by people all over the world for its sweet flavour and nutty texture, it is quite satiating and soothing too..
Sweet Corn Soup ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes )
2. Potato and Onion Soup aesthetically spiced soup adds not only flavour and crunch, but a lovely colour as well.
Potato and Onion Soup ( Pregnancy Recipe )
3. Cream Of Carrot Soup a sight to behold and a treat to savour, with its lovely orange colour, creamy consistency and mildly-sweet flavour.
Cream Of Carrot Soup
4. Drumstick Soup strong aroma and flavour of drumstick, is surprisingly easy to make because it bypasses the cumbersome process of peeling the drumstick.
jhatpat soup with veggies
Soups with little veggies, gives an amazing crunch in every bite of the soup. Here we have soups with assorted veggies included in the soup. Try these amazing soups, you will surely drool over it.
1. Manchow Soup a famous restaurant style manchow soup in India and also a popular roadside soup which is hot and spicy.
Manchow Soup, Chinese Veg Manchow Soup
2. Spinach and Baby Corn Soup clear soup dotted with baby corn discs and green spinach leaves is a treat to the eye as much as it is to taste.
Spinach and Baby Corn Soup ( Soups and Salads Recipe )
3. Tom Yum Soup all-time favourite Oriental recipe, which features an assortment of veggies and low-fat paneer in a clear vegetable stock.
Tom Yum Soup, Zero Oil Tom Yum Soup
4. Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup soothing clear soup with crunchy and colourful veggies like broccoli and carrots, which compete and contrast with each other in appearance and flavour.
Broccoli Broth, Healthy Clear Broccoli Carrot Soup
Jhatpat international soups
International soups have a different feel and taste. The soups are mild in taste and yet very flavourful. Try these soup for a refreshing experience.
1. Miso Soup Fresh ginger and garlic add pungent accents to the naturally sweet vegetable flavours in it.
2. Bean and Pasta Soup proud Mediterranean origins, this soup is a winter warmer to be served with warm crusty bread and if you like, a slice of cheese.
3. Laksa Soup Coconut milk and vegetable stock form the base of this tasty soup, which is flavoured with a tangy and spicy paste of tamarind, chillies, lemongrass and onions.
Laksa Soup – Vegetarian Malaysian Coconut Curry Soup
4. Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup utilizes the technique of stir-frying to cook the veggies to ensure minimum losses f nutrients. Not only does it taste great, it is extremely delicious.
Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
Healthy veg Indian soups
Soups are already very healthy.. but here are soups.. which are made healthy by adding more veggies.. less or no fat added.. but yet the taste is much much tastier..
1. Carrot Onion Soup a hearty soup made with a unique combination of ingredients, also features apples, which brings about a beautiful balance in both flavour and texture.
Carrot Onion Soup
2. Lemon and Coriander Soup best way to live a fit and happy life despite this daily inconvenience, is to boost your natural immunity.
Lemon and Coriander Soup ( Vitamin C Rich)
3. Whey Soup chunks of calcium-laden paneer will make a light, yet energy-giving healthy whey soup with paneer. Try it!
4. Vegetable Broth with Yeast Marmite a delight to behold and a pleasure to sip on, this healthy broth is chock-full of nutrients from assorted veggies.
Vegetable Broth with Yeast Marmite, Vitamin Broth
Enjoy our Quick Indian Soups | Jhat Pat Vegetarian Soup Recipes | and other soup recipe articles below.
Chunky Soups / Broth recipes
Clear Soups recipes
Jain Soups recipes
Low Cal Soups recipes
Soup Accompaniments recipes
Thick / Creamy Soups recipes