Spinach and Baby Corn Soup ( Soups and Salads Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 214 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24516 times
- Combine the cornflour and 2 tbsp of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the spring onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the baby corn and spinach and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the white stock, 3 cups of water and water- cornflour mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the tabasco sauce, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with desiccated coconut.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.