by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Curd Shorba in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Curd Shorba in Gujarati)
Added to 245 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35352 times
A novel, all-indian soup, curd shorba is nothing but wholesome kadhi transformed into a light and refreshing soup. It has a very comforting flavour and texture, and can surely soothe you on a day when you are tired and yearning for something warm.
- Combine the curds, besan and milk in a deep bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the curds–besan–milk mixture, turmeric powder, salt, sugar, cucumber and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.