Top 10 Healthy Dips, Easy Veg Indian Dips, Cold Dips
Easy veg Indian dips. healthy Indian dips. You will love our collection of healthy dips. No potatoes, mayonnaise, sugar or high glycemic index foods used. Most of the dips are made from curds which is good fat for your body and a great source of health beneficial probiotics. Suva Paneer Dip, which has the goodness of paneer and curd both.
Suva Paneer Dip ( Calcium Rich Recipe )
You must eat good quality fat as that is the corner stone of a good diet. Diet is often wrongly taken to eat low cal food or less calories and totally cutting down of fats. We present these healthy dips made just for you that are loaded with healthy ingredients and nutrition. And remember to serve these dips with Vegetable Crudités. These are full of antioxidants and not fats.
- Healthy Vegetable Dips: We all know veggies should be the basis of each meal of the day. We need to have at least 5 to 6 servings of vegetables through the day. Why make only subzis? Try it in a creative way. Try a Parsley Paneer Dip.
Parsley Paneer Dip, Healthy Cottage Cheese Parsley Dip
Have you ever heard of a Pumpkin Dip? Try it now. With its rich mouth-feel and vibrant flavour, this bhopla dip a sure-shot winner. But try and not serve with Lavash or bread sticks. To keep it healthy I have these dips just with cut cucumber, radish or carrots.
Indian Style Pumpkin Dip, Healthy Kaddu Dip
- Protein Rich Healthy Dips: Rely on paneer and curd based dips than fat laden mayo and cheese based dips.
Veggie Curd Dip
If you are on a low fat diet, use low fat paneer. Explore them by way of Veggie Curd Dip and Spinach Paneer Dip.
Spinach and Paneer Dip
For protein, pulses like rajma and kabuli chana are also very good choices.
The famous Hummus must not be missed out then. Moreover Carrot and Hummus go really well together. In fact cucumber, radish or carrots are almost neutral in taste and hence tastes good with any dip.
- Low Calorie Dips: If you are aiming to lose weight and looking for a healthy snack in between meals, dips are the best options. They keep you full for long. All you need to do is to make them flavourful enough to resist fried snacks.
Try Cauliflower and Spinach Dip and Creamy Coriander and Mint Dip.
Cauliflower and Spinach Dip
- Healthy Fruit Based Dips: You need to eat good fats and that will keep you fuller longer and also make you healthier. Fruits like Avocados are best to look upon. Mexican Avocado Dip minus the crackers and nachos served should be aimed at.
Guacamole, Mexican Avocado Dip
- Healthy Crackers – Accompaniment to Dips: Forgot the deep-fried nachos and crackers as accompaniments to dips. With healthy dips, opt for healthy accompaniments.
Of course, veggies are the best options, but you can also try Flax Seeds Crackers and Crunchy Cumin Seed Crackers.
Crunchy Cumin Seeds Cracker
Eat healthy, stay healthy. We would love to hear from you about this collection of healthy dips and please review the article.