Crunchy Cumin Seeds Cracker
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 108 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33550 times
These crispy, low fat munchies are made with oats, maize flour and whole-wheat flour instead of refined maida. These are great to keep in your handbag so that you are prepared when hunger strikes. You can also serve them as an appetizer along with garlic tomato salsa.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a firm dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 30 equal portions and roll each portion to 2 mm. Thickness.
- Prick with the help of a fork and cut them into squares that are 50 mm. (2") using a knife.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes at 160°c (320°f) or until lightly brown and crisp.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
- The crackers will appear a little soft when hot, but will get crisp once they cool down to room temperature.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.