Spinach and Paneer Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 71 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21731 times
Light and tasty, the Spinach and Paneer Dip has a perfect medley of textures and flavours.
Creamy spinach, crumbly paneer and crunchy onions, delicately flavoured with herbs and lemon juice, this diabetic -friendly dip is quite a treat to the palate. Team it with cucumber sticks, to make a sprightly snack!
- Put the spinach in a broad non-stick pan and cook (without using any water) on a high flame for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in the same broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Combine the onions, spinach, paneer, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the dip into a bowl and refrigerate for atleast an hour.
- Serve chilled with cucumber sticks.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 76 kcal|
|Protein|| 5.4 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 8.1 gm|
|Fat|| 2.4 gm|
|Fibre|| 1.1 gm|
|Calcium|| 26.3 mg|
|Folic Acid|| 50.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.