Guacamole, Mexican Avocado Dip
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Guacamole, Mexican Avocado Dip in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Guacamole, Mexican Avocado Dip in Gujarati)
Added to 381 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58204 times
A flavourful and healthy avocado-based dip, Guacamole originated in Mexico but has now become popular all over the world not just as a dip but also as a salad dressing and sandwich topping. Ensure you take ripe avocados to avoid a raw taste that displeases the taste buds!
Once you have made the right choice of fruit, there is nothing more to this dip that chopping and mixing in varied ingredients like tomatoes, onions, garlic, etc. A dollop of fresh cream enhances the texture and mouth feel, while the lemon juice imparts a refreshing tang and also prevents discoloration of the avocado pulp.
You can also chop or slice avocado and use in recipes like Tostadas, Veg Mexican Tostadas Recipes , Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta Salad and Avocado Salad .
- Cut each avocados in halves. Remove the seed and scoop out the centre portion.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and mash well using a fork or a masher.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour and serve chilled with nacho chips.
Guacamole Video, Mexican Veg Avacado Guacamole by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.