by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13336 times
A healthy and nutrient-rich veggie platter that makes a perfect starter when served with an appropriate dip or fondue.
- Fill a pot with ¾ full of water. Bring to boil and add salt.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower in the boiling water and boil for about 1 minute.
- Strain the boiled vegetables in a colander.
- Put the boiled vegetables in cold water and drain in a colander.
- Serve the carrot sticks and cucumber sticks raw.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||420.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||15.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.