Indian Party Recipes | Indian Party Menus |
Indian Party Recipes | Indian Party Menus | See our Indian party starters, Indian party snacks, Party meals ideas to Indian party desserts.
Pani Puri, Mumbai Roadside Pani Puri, Golgappa
Indian party starters
When there is a party, starters play an important role. Interesting starter recipe. Try this recipe and serving this hot is really good. Serving this is for a guest it’s the best thing.
1. Khandvi a freshly-tempered and steaming-hot khandvis are a must try!
Khandvi, Microwave Recipe
2. Oats and Moong Dal Dahi Vada brilliant snack – a non-fried version of dahi vadas, which can be enjoyed without any guilt!
Oats and Moong Dal Dahi Vada
3. Punjabi Samosa Golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft and spicy on the inside Punjabi Samosas taste as good as they look.
4. Corn Kachori a yummy variant to the traditional dal kachori, which is sure to entice everybody, especially children.
5. Moong Dal Dhokla traditional and perfect to the core, the Moong Dal Dhokla represents everything that dhoklas stand for – sumptuous, tasty and aromatic!
Moong Dal Dhokla
Indian party snacks
When you not too hungry these snacks are just the best, as it is just not make you too full. But stops the hunger immediately.
1. Aloo Paratha a dish with universal appeal! While North Indians like to have it any time of the day, for breakfast, Indian lunch or dinner.
2. Indian Style Macaroni a masala veg masala pasta. Here we have cooked the pasta with mixed vegetables and used garam masala and pav bhaji masala to spice up.
Indian Style Macaroni
3. Mango Sev Puri a delightful mixture of mangoes, capsicum and tomatoes, not to forget chaat masala and a couple of other spice powders.
Mango Sev Puri
4. Dal Pakwan a popular Sindhi recipe and we show you how to make the dal and pakwan in detail steps.
Dal Pakwan, Sindhi Dal Pakwan Breakfast Recipe
5. Khatta Dhokla steamed Gujarati snack is super tasty and amazingly soft too. Serve it with Green Cutney as a starter or as an evening snack
6. Mixed Vegetable Handvo a savoury cake which is very famous meal dish originated from Gujarat.
Mixed Vegetable Handvo, Instant Gujarati Handvo
Party meals ideas
Ideas for making an easy meal for the guest , but yet very interesting and loads of varieties to make a scrumptious meal.
1. Chilli Paneer Stir-Fry gets its attractive flavour from a combination of vinegar and oriental sauces like chilli and soya.
Chilli Paneer Or How To Make Chilli Paneer Recipe
2. Masala Khichiya Papad a scrumptious snack of crushed papads topped with chopped veggies, peppy chutneys and of course, crisp sev.
Masala Khichiya Papad ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
3. Masala Bhaat a famous delicacy from west of India made in most Maharashtrian homes quite frequently.
Masala Bhaat, Maharashtrian Masala Bhaat Health Recipe
4. Lauki ka Raita cooling effect and goodness of doodhi and protein-rich curd, in one single dish.
Lauki ka Raita, Protein Rich Recipe
5. Aloo Palak Paratha a sumptuous breakfast paratha. We have used the most basic ingredients in making of paratha.
Aloo Palak Paratha, Punjabi Aloo Palak Paratha
6. Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha a spicy and satisfying taste, which makes it fit to be served just like that without any elaborate side-dishes.
Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha
7. Tawa Naan leavened bread prepared in the traditional tandoor but here we give you an easier method to make tawa naan recipe.
Tawa Naan ( Without Tandoor), Tawa Butter Naan
8. Achari Paneer an aromatic accompaniment, which imbibes its flavour from a mixture of seeds used in the seasoning.
Indian party desserts
Being an Indian desi style desserts are always the first preference. Authentic recipes to try and for sure you will not go wrong anywhere.
1. Nankhatai a melt-in-the-mouth biscuit, with the rich aroma of ghee tinged with spicy notes of cardamom.
Nankhatai, Nan Khatai Biscuit
2. Churma Ladoo made from only 5 ingredients like whole wheat flour, jaggery, ghee, grated coconut and sesame seeds.
3. Alphonso Aamras natural because the tongue-tickling flavour of mangoes is an unforgettable one, and just the thought of it makes us drool.
Alphonso Aamras, Aaamras Recipe
4. Strawberry Kheer relish the unique and thoroughly enjoyable flavour and texture of this Strawberry Kheer. Serve it chilled.
5. Gajar ka Halwa traditional method of making a mithai yields the richest taste! This authentic recipe of authentic gajar ka halwa proves that!
Gajar ka Halwa
6. Sweet Boondi small sweet crispy deep fried balls of gram flour (besan) which are sweetened in a sugar syrup.
See our Indian Party Recipes | Indian Party Menus | and other Indian party recipe articles.
Indian party food