Indian Style Macaroni
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23086 times
Indian style macaroni recipe | macaroni pasta | masala veg masala pasta | Indian style macaroni pasta | with amazing 22 images
Indian style macaroni recipe is a masala veg masala pasta. Here we have cooked the pasta with mixed vegetables and used garam masala and pav bhaji masala to spice up Indian style macaroni pasta.
Indian style macaroni needs no preparation of white or red sauce. Everything is cooked in one-pot. masala veg masala pasta is super easy and quick to make. Also, the assortment of veggies make it healthy and it becomes an intelligent way of feeding veggies to your fussy kids.
macaroni pasta is an ideal tiffin box/ lunch / dinner recipe as it is super quick to make. The preparation may take a little while but getting things together is super easy and all the efforts put into this recipe are worth it.
Garam masala and pav bhaji masala add a nice spicy flavor to Indian style macaroni and make it even tastier. I usually make this for evening snack or sometimes as a one-dish meal along with garlic bread when longing for a change from the normal weekly menu cycle.
This fusion Indian style macaroni pasta delicacy features perfectly cooked macaroni, perked up with a range of delicious veggies, a dash of tomato ketchup and tongue-tickling desi spice mixes like garam masala and pav bhaji masala. A garnish of grated cheese gives the Indian style macaroni a fabulous finishing touch.
The total effect is absolutely awesome, and gives you the best of both worlds. Serve with Ladi Pav Garlic Bread.
Enjoy Indian style macaroni recipe | macaroni pasta | masala veg masala pasta | Indian style macaroni pasta | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video below.
- To make indian style macaroni, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrot, french beans, green peas and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, tomato ketchup, garam masala, pav bhaji masala and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the macaroni, toss well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Serve the indian style macaroni immediately garnished with cheese.
Indian Style Macaroni Video by Tarla Dalal
Indian Style Macaroni recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||287.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||26.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.