Pav Bhaji Masala, Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50550 times
Pav Bhaji Masala needs no introduction. It is the magic ingredient, which makes bhaji so appealing to almost everybody.
It lends a spicy flavour, rich colour and enticing aroma to any blend of veggies that it is added to, tickling the palate and delighting the senses.
Whether for the bhaji served with pav to make the ever popular Pav Bhaji , or for other innovative dishes like Pav Bhaji Burger , Pav Bhaji Fondue , Pav Bhaji Sandwich or Pav Bhaji flavoured rice or noodles, this homemade Pav Bhaji Masala will add the punch required to make the dish a sure hit!
- Combine the kashmiri dry red chillies, coriander seeds, cloves, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cinnamon and cardamom in a broad non-stick pan and dry roast on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Blend in a mixer along with all the remaining ingredients till smooth.
- Strain the mixture using a sieve.
- Store in an air-tight container and used as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.