Mini Pav Bhaji Burgers
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 103 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47330 times
A sumptuous snack that combines the best features of Pav Bhaji , Vada Pav and Burger , the Mini Pav Bhaji Burgers feature handy-sized burger buns stuffed with a potato and vegetable mix that is flavoured with tomatoes, onions and pav bhaji masala.
When served in burger form, the ever popular bhaji-bun combo becomes easier to handle, qualifying these versatile burgers to be served as a starter , as an after-school treat for kids or a tea-time snack for the whole family.
Enjoy how to make Mini Pav Bhaji Burgers recipe with detailed step by step photos and video.
- To make the stuffing for the mini pav bhaji burgers, heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicum, tomatoes, chilli powder and pav bhaji masala and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, vegetables, coriander, lemon juice and salt and mash with a help of a potato masher and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two. Apply little butter on the insides of each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a non-stick tava (griddle).
- Place the lower half of a bun on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing up.
- Place a portion of the stuffing on it and finally an onion ring.
- Place the upper half of the bun over it with the buttered side facing down and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 5 more mini burgers.
- Serve the Mini Pav Bhaji Burgers immediately.
Mini Pav Bhaji Burgers Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per mini burger
|Vitamin A||412.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||17 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.