by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 48 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22274 times
A creamy macaroni preparation that is flavourful and filling too. The combination of basil and walnut rich pesto sauce with milk and cream gives the Pesto Macaroni a deep and intense texture that pampers the palate. The use of capsicum imparts a pleasant crunch to the recipe, while the herbs and chilli flakes give it an appealing aroma and flavour.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the pesto sauce, fresh cream, milk, chilli flakes, oregano and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the macaroni, toss well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cheese and serve immediately with garlic bread.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.