by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1979 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 363370 times
Achari paneer is an aromatic accompaniment, which imbibes its flavour from a mixture of seeds used in the seasoning.
A simple mixture of curds, flour and a few spice powders forms the base of this delectable cottage cheese preparation.
Try other recipes like Achari Baingan or Chatakedar Paneer
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the fennel seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, turmeric, chilli powder, black salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the curds, plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the coriander and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.