Cauliflower and Spinach Dip
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1381 times
A smart mix of cauliflower and spinach, boosted by a range of flavour-givers like tahini paste, lemon and garlic, the Cauliflower and Spinach Dip delivers a revitalizing rush of flavour to any snack that it is served with.
It tastes especially great with potato wafers or strips of veggies like carrot and cucumber. Just make sure you serve this dip immediately after preparation as it might get watery after a while.
Do try other dips like Olive Cream Cheese Dip or Radish, Cucumber and Curd Dip .
- Heat enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add the cauliflower and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Strain it using a strainer and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled, transfer it in a mixer add the tahini paste, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic , salt and pepper and blend it in a mixer till smooth without using any water.
- Serve immediately with wafers, carrot strips and cucumber strips.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.