Low Calorie Indian Pickles (Achar), Chutneys, Sauces Recipes
Low Calorie Indian Pickles (Achar), Chutneys, Sauces Recipes | For those who loathe the cream, oil and other fatty ingredients that often go into Pickles, sauces and Chutneys, this section offers a range of low-cal options that are just as delightfully tasty, but without burdening you with the extra calories!
Low Calorie Green Chutney, Hari Chutney – Diabetic Friendly
Low calorie quick chutneys
Everybody loves chutneys as an accompaniment. Try these chutneys below with your favourite meal or just use it as spread or side dish.
1. Green Chutney simple easy to make chutney made with mint and coriander leaves. The uses of this chutney are versatile from spread in sandwiches and wraps to an accompaniment with tikkis.
Green Chutney ( Jain Recipe )
2. Horsegram Chutney a special pulse, which imbibes a mind-blowing aroma and flavour when roasted.
Horsegram Chutney, Kollu Thogiyal, Kollu Chutney
3. Garlic Tomato Chutney : A unique twist has been given to the simple garlic chutney by adding tomatoes and spring onions to it. Tomato gives it the much needed tang, while the coriander and spring onion greens add to the crunch and earthy flavour.
Garlic Tomato Chutney, Tomato Garlic Chutney
4. Dahiwali Pudina Chutney an interesting combination of curds and pudina chutney, which shall surely (hyper) activate your gastronomic juices!
Dahiwali Phudina Chutney ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
Low calorie Indian pickles
Pickles all-time favourite for all, and a must in a Indian thali to complete the meal.
1. Raw Papaya Pickle quick and easy but tastes fabulous. With its spicy, garlicky flavour, this instant pickle is sure to make you lick your fingers. See details of 4 calories per tablespoon of raw papaya pickle.
Raw Papaya Pickle, Quick and Fresh Papaya Pickle
2. Punjabi gajar ka achar : This yummy instant low calorie carrot pickle needs just a few minutes of your time. While people tend to think and assume of pickle making process as a long and tiring one, we offer a tasty and easy carrot pickle which can be prepared and relished in a jiffy. 17 calories per tablespoons of gajar achar.
Punjabi Gajar ka Achar
3. Amla pickle : amla achar has a lingering flavour, which is both spicy and sour, thanks to the use of various spices and seeds ranging from fennel and fenugreek seeds to chilli powder and asafoetida. See details of 23 calories per tablespoon of amla achar.
Spicy Amla Pickle
4. Hari Mirch ka Achar : instant green chilli pickle needs just a few minutes of your time. While people tend to think and assume of pickle making process as a long and tiring one, we offer a tasty and easy Rajasthani hari mirch ka achar which can be prepared and relished in a jiffy. See details of 30 calories per tablespoon of hari mirch ka achar.
Hari Mirch ka Achar, Instant Green Chilli Pickle
5. Chinese Sweet and Sour Ginger a quick and easy accompaniment that is sure to make you drool!
Low calorie Indian sauces
Sauces play an important role with starters or when mixed with any main accompaniment to make a meal. Do try the recipes with assorted dishes.
1. Coriander and Garlic Sauce tang of these two feisty friends makes for a zesty accompaniment to any meal, especially a Chinese spread.
2. Coconut Sauce creamy Coconut Sauce rest on your palate for a few seconds and you will be amazed by the varied flavours it has.
3. Dill Dip sure to put an end to your search, with its irresistible aroma and creamy texture. The inherent richness of curds and cream is perfectly complemented by the distinctive flavour.
Enjoy our Low Calorie Indian Pickles (Achar), Chutneys, Sauces Recipes | and other Accompaniments Recipe articles.
13 Accompaniments Butter Recipes
250 Accompaniments Chutney Recipes
286 Accompaniments Dips / Sauces Recipes
22 Accompaniments Jams Recipes
13 Accompaniments Papads Recipes
182 Accompaniments Pickles / Achar Recipes