Garlic Tomato Chutney, Tomato Garlic Chutney
by Tarla Dalal
गार्लिक टमॅटो चटनी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Garlic Tomato Chutney, Tomato Garlic Chutney in Hindi)
Added to 265 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 60441 times
This Garlic Tomato Chutney is made with tomatoes, spring onions and garlic. Garlic helps in giving uniqueness to the chutney, tomatoes give the tanginess to the Tomato Garlic Chutney.
Garlic Tomato Chutney is different from other Chutney’s as it is not grounded into a smooth paste and also, it is cooked. This chutney also has crunchiness as spring onions are added to it.
Garlic has been proven to lower cholesterol. The active ingredient allicin present in garlic aids in lowering blood pressure in Tomato Garlic Chutney.
Tomatoes are extremely rich source of Lycopene. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in vitamin C, good for heart in Garlic Tomato Chutney. So here is a healthy Garlic Tomato Chutney we encourage you to include in your healthy lifestyle.
My top recipes with Lehsun Tamatar ki Chutney is from our collection of tikki recipes.
Enjoy how to make Garlic Tomato Chutney recipe with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- To make garlic tomato chutney, drain the soaked chillies and chop them finely.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and garlic and sauté over a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes till they are lightly brown.
- Add the chillies and salt and sauté again.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes over a slow flame till the tomatoes are soft and can be mashed lightly.
- Cool completely and add the coriander and spring onion greens and mix well.
- Serve garlic tomato chutney chilled or at room temperature.
Tomato Garlic Chutney Video by Tarla Dalal
Garlic Tomato Chutney, Tomato Garlic Chutney recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.