Garlic Tomato Chutney ( Healthy Breakfast )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 263 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54066 times
A unique twist has been given to the simple garlic chutney by adding tomatoes and spring onions to it. Tomato gives it the much needed tang, while the coriander and spring onion greens add to the crunch and earthy flavour.
- Drain the soaked chillies and chop them finely.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and garlic and sauté over a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes till they are lightly brown.
- Add the chillies and salt and sauté again.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes over a slow flame till the tomatoes are soft and can be mashed lightly.
- Cool completely and add the coriander and spring onion greens and mix well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.