10 Best Chocolate Recipes
Chocolaty Treats You Can’t Resist
For chocolate lovers, a day without chocolate is a day wasted! The pleasantly bitter taste of cocoa feels like a gush of energy that stimulates them. Indeed, chocolate is one of the harmless indulgences that many people love. It also happens to be a versatile product that finds its way into many foodstuffs. From biscuits to chocolate, ice-creams and other desserts like Classic Chocolate Fondue , chocolate fits in seamlessly. There are also several variants of chocolate with varying intensities of cocoa.
Classic Chocolate Fondue
Depending on the percentage of cocoa, these chocolates classify as dark or milky. There is also white chocolate, made with cocoa butter and milk solids. There are also vegan chocolates that do not have milk or butter – these are generally made with cocoa, sugar and cocoa butter, which is a pale-yellow, edible vegetable fat extracted from the cocoa bean.
Some people love chocolate so much that they can have a rich chocolate brownie topped with chocolate ice-cream, laced with chocolate sauce and garnished with chocolate chips! Others just like to pop a piece of chocolate into their mouth once in a while. Whatever be the intensity of your love for chocolate, you will find the recipe of your choice here for sure.
1. The Eggless Chocolate and Orange Cake is a delicacy that everybody will relish. The intensity of chocolate is balanced beautifully by the tanginess of orange, giving this dessert a stimulating flavour.
Eggless Chocolate and Orange Cake
2. The Gooey Chocolate Muffins and the Fudge Fingers are gooey treats for chocolate lovers who are not flustered by sticky fingers or chocolate oozing out of their mouth when they bite into their dessert!
Fudge Fingers, Gooey Chocolate Fudge Dessert for Kids
3. The Chocolate Swiss Roll are evergreen treats that will make tea-time special.
Chocolate Swiss Roll
4. You can even surprise your kids by packing these Quick Chocolaty Biscuits as tiffin-time treats in their snack dabba.
Quick Chocolaty Biscuits Recipe ( Tiffin Treats)
5. Chocolate Truffles are lumpy chocolate treats that have a soft, buttery, slightly grainy mouth-feel.
Chocolate Truffles ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
6. The Chocolate Truffle Cake and Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream are other chocolaty inventions that harness the strength of truffles to delight the diners!
Chocolate Truffle Cake
7. Melted chocolate folded with beaten whipped cream and powdered sugar and set is Chocolate Mousse. This is most enjoyed by kids at parties and restaurants.
Chocolate Mousse, Eggless Chocolate Mousse
8. For those who want a slightly milder, better balanced treat, the White Chocolate Walnut Praline Rocks are just right, as they strike a good balance between chocolaty and nutty flavours and textures.
White Chocolate Walnut Praline Rocks
9. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies is everyone’s favourite. Here’s an eggless version for you to try at home.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies
10. The Chocolate Pizza is available at restaurants and even at small pizza joints on the streets of Mumbai. Topped with chocolate hazelnut spread and nuts, it is a true choco lovers delight.
There is no end to the number of chocolaty creations that exist in this world, and those that we – and you – can create with a little bit of imagination, or rather a bit of dreaming about chocolate! Indeed, this is one ingredient that nobody can resist – and it does deserve all the attention it gets.
So, get going and enjoy every day of this week with all your favourite chocolate delights.