White Chocolate Walnut Praline Rocks
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 176 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24234 times
If you love nuts and you love chocolate, then nothing can surpass the pleasure that these White Chocolate Walnut Praline Rocks will give you! With the awesome crunch of walnut praline and the soul-stirring flavour of white chocolate, this is one delicious dessert that you cannot restrict to meal time. You will want to walk up to the fridge and keep popping one into your mouth every once in a while.
Indeed, homemade walnut praline is absolutely tantalising with just the right amount of sweetness and a fresh, crisp texture. You can imagine how much fun it would be to bite into chunks of white chocolate dotted with this delicious praline! Keep the White Chocolate Walnut Praline Rocks refrigerated.
- Heat the sugar in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 9 to 10 minutes or till it caramelizes to a light brown colour, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the walnuts and mix well.
- Spread the walnut mixture on a greased flat surface using a rolling pin and allow it to cool and harden.
- Scrape it out using a palate knife and coarsely powder it using a heavy rolling pin or a mortar-pestle (khalbatta). Keep aside.
- Combine the tempered white chocolate and walnut praline in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Drop spoonful of the white chocolate mixture onto a tray lined with grease-proof paper or aluminium foil and refrigerator for 1 hour or till set.
- Serve or store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per rock
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.