Coffee Truffles, Coffee Chocolate Truffles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 200 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48751 times
- Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the milk chocolate and coffee powder and mix very well to get a smooth sauce.
- Transfer into a bowl, cool slightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and roll each portion into a round.
- Put the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and mix gently.
- Dip each chocolate ball into the chocolate sauce and place it on a flat plate.
- Refrigerate the chocolate truffles for 30 minutes.
- Serve or store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
Coffee Truffles, Coffee Chocolate Truffles Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per truffle
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.