Peanut Butter Bites
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17208 times
A sumptuous mixture of peanut butter and cocoa powder coated with rich dark chocolate. These will be a favourite with adults and children alike.
- Combine the peanut butter, icing sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Divide into 15 equal portions and shape each portion into even sized rounds. Keep aside.
- Dip each portion in the tempered chocolate and lift it out with a fork.
- Tap off all the excess chocolate and place on a tray lined with grease-proof paper or foil.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until set.
- Store refrigerated in air-tight containers.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.