Simple desserts and eggless desserts using icing sugar.
1. Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cake special place in the minds of kids—and elders too. We have made this chocolate fudge cake good for vegetarians as its an eggless chocolate fudge cake recipe.
2. Rum Centered Chocolates an elite gathering of adults. These exquisite Rum-Centred Chocolates have a melt-in-the-mouth texture and an intense flavour, resulting from the fusion of dark chocolate and rum.
3. Chocolate Truffles petit balls that are rich, soft and grainy. They are made of a mouth-watering combination of chocolate, butter, icing sugar.
4. White Chocolate Fudge unique texture are not only irresistible but quite addictive too! While you might have tried the usual milk chocolate and dark chocolate fudges.
5. Layered Fruit Sandesh an eye-catching dessert in which layers of sweetened and spiced paneer alternate between layers of fruits like pomegranate, kiwi, apple and pineapple.
• Icing sugar, as the name suggests, is used in icings, confections, drinks etc.
• Its fine texture makes icing sugar ideal for dusting over cakes, pies and pastries to sweeten as well as to add an attractive decorative touch.
• It is also used to make icings and fondants for cakes and sweets such as peppermint creams.
• Powdered sugar is often used in uncooked dishes such as frostings and coatings because it doesn't produce a grainy texture.
How to store icing sugar, confectioners sugar
• Icing sugar should be kept tightly capped in a cool and dry place.
• Humidity and moisture will cause it to clump and stick together.