White Chocolate Fudge, Microwave White Chocolate Fudge
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26545 times
Chocolate Fudge is a fascinating thing. Its lovely flavour and unique texture are not only irresistible but quite addictive too! While you might have tried the usual milk chocolate and dark chocolate fudges like Quick Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge and Chocolate Walnut Fudge , here is a lesser known but fabulous alternative.
White Chocolate Fudge, made quickly in the Microwave oven, is a creamy treat with a rich flavour that everybody will fall in love with. A couple of walnuts add to the charm with their husky texture and rustic flavour, which complement the sweetness of the chocolate perfectly.
- Combine all the ingredients except the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes, while stirring once after 1 minute.
- Add the chocolate and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds and mix well and cool slightly.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6") square tray and refrigerate for 1 hour or till set.
- Cut into 25 mm. (1") squares and serve.
- This fudge can be stored in a refrigerator in an air-tight container for 2 to 3 days.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.