Quick Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 69 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19422 times
Fudges have a very pleasurable texture and intense flavour, characteristic of molten chocolate.
Dark chocolate is especially good to make fudges because it not only gives the right texture but also gives a fairly strong cocoa flavour.
Here, dark chocolate and peanut butter combine beautifully, helping bring out the best in each other.
The mild saltiness of peanut butter accentuates the rich cocoa flavour of dark chocolate even further while condensed milk contributes sweetness and creaminess to the Quick Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge, which can be made in a jiffy using the Microwave oven.
- Combine the chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, while stirring once in between after 30 seconds.
- Add the condensed milk, mix well and microwave on high for 1½ minutes, while stirring once in between after 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6”) x 100 mm. (4”) rectangular tray and spread it evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Allow it to cool completely for 1 hour.
- Serve or store it in an air-tight container.
- This fudge stays fresh for 2 days when refrigerated.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||894.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.