Rum Centered Chocolates
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 141 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 118323 times
This is the perfect dessert for a romantic candlelight dinner or an elite gathering of adults. These exquisite Rum-Centered Chocolates have a melt-in-the-mouth texture and an intense flavour, resulting from the fusion of dark chocolate and rum.
These chocolates have to be handled with care because they are fragile. You can store them only for two days, and that too refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Put the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix well.
- Fill the depressions in the chocolate mould with melted chocolate using a tablespoon and tap the chocolate filled mould gently so that the chocolate coats the depressions evenly and no air gaps remain.
- Overturn the mould and tap it lightly so that all the excess chocolate gets poured out and only a thin layer of chocolate coating the depressions of the mould (i. E the chocolate shell)remains
- Clean the upper surface of the chocolate mould using a palette knife across the chocolate mould.
- Refrigerate the filled moulds for about 15 minutes.
- Fill each depression with the prepared rum filling till it is 3/4th full.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Top it with the remaining melted chocolate evenly over the rum filling.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or till firm.
- Demould gently, serve or store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per chocolate
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.