Chocolate Walnut Fudge Balls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 194 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36659 times
- Combine all the ingredients except walnuts in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes or till the mixture thickens and starts to leave the sides of the pan, while stirring continuously.
- Switch of the flame, add the walnuts and mix well.
- Transfer in a plate and allow the mixture to cool completely (for approx. ½ hour).
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion in a round ball.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
- These fudge balls stay fresh for 4 days when refrigerated in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per ball
|Vitamin A||136 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.