Quick Chocolaty Biscuits Recipe ( Tiffin Treats)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34037 times
An exotic treat for young ones, the Quick Chocolaty Biscuits is made by dipping Marie biscuits in chocolate sauce and covering them with enticing sprinkles of chocolate vermicelli, almonds, and so on.
Freshly molten dark chocolate gives the biscuit a rich and intense flavour, which is much more delightful than readymade chocolate sauces.
This yummy treat is surprisingly easy to prepare too! You can surprise your kids by sending it in their tiffin box or make a larger batch for parties too.
Also pack Quick Chocolaty Biscuits in another tiffin for a perfect short break combo. Also pack Khakhra Chivda in another tiffin for a perfect short break combo.
- Put the chocolate in a deep microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place a sheet of aluminium foil on a surface or a tray. Keep aside.
- Put one marie biscuit in the chocolate sauce and with the help of 2 forks cover the entire marie biscuit with chocolate and place it on an aluminium foil.
- Repeat step 3 to make 11 more chocolaty biscuits.
- Decorate the chocolaty biscuits by sprinkling almond slivers/ chocolate vermicelli / edible coloured balls / edible coloured stars / edible silver balls or use your own innovation to decorate them.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Quick Chocolaty Biscuits Video of Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per chocolaty biscuit
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.