Fudge Fingers, Gooey Chocolate Fudge Dessert for Kids
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 104 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29737 times
Chocolaty, gooey and chilled, these Fudge Fingers are simply too cool to refuse! A mind-boggling combination of chocolate, condensed milk, biscuits and nuts, this dessert is not only too tasty but also amazingly easy to make.
You can cook these Fudge Fingers with your kids – you will find that they will enjoy both cooking and munching on the self-made treat. It is a nice way to spend time with them during the vacations.
You can also make this for kids’ parties, so your children can show off their culinary skills to their friends.
You can also try cooking other recipes with your kids, like Jam Tarts and Banana Walnut Muffins .
- Combine the dark chocolate, condensed milk, fresh cream and cocoa powder in a deep microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute and whisk well.
- Add the biscuits and mix well using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a 150 mm. (6”) round loose bottomed cake tin and press it well.
- Put the walnuts evenly over it.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Unmould, cut into 8 equal bars using a sharp knife and serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.