Hot Fudge Pudding
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 148 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 66090 times
This pudding acquires the hot fudge effect quite easily without having to painfully cook the chocolate with constant stirring till the required thickness is obtained. Equally delectable results are obtained by topping the pudding batter with brown sugar and drinking chocolate powder before baking in the oven. The long baking process brings about the fudgy feel without requiring you to labour over it. Remember to serve the Hot Fudge Pudding while still warm to achieve the best experience.
- Sieve the plain flour, baking powder, drinking chocolate and salt in a deep bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, walnuts and vanilla essence and mix well using a spatula. Keep aside.
- Transfer the mixture into a 175 mm. (7") diameter round greased tin and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and drinking chocolate evenly over the mixture.
- Add 1¼ cups of boiling water over the mixture and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 30 minutes.
- Allow it to cool slightly and serve warm.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.