quick chocolaty biscuits recipe | chocolate coated Marie biscuit | easy Indian chocolate biscuit | tiffin recipe for kids |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 78963 times
quick chocolaty biscuits recipe | chocolate coated Marie biscuit | easy Indian chocolate biscuit | tiffin recipe for kids | with 13 amazing images.
quick chocolaty biscuits recipe | chocolate coated Marie biscuit | easy Indian chocolate biscuit | tiffin recipe for kids is a quick and unique way of presenting a chocolate treat to kids. Learn how to make chocolate coated Marie biscuit.
An exotic treat for young ones, the chocolate coated Marie biscuit is made by dipping Marie biscuits in chocolate sauce and covering them with enticing sprinkles of chocolate vermicelli, almonds, and so on. Freshly molten dark chocolate gives the biscuit a rich and intense flavour, which is much more delightful than readymade chocolate sauces.
This yummy easy Indian chocolate biscuit treat is surprisingly easy to prepare too! You can surprise your kids by sending it in their tiffin box or make a larger batch for parties too. Also pack Khakhra Chivda in another tiffin for a perfect short break combo.
Tips for quick chocolaty biscuits. 1. Once the chocolate has been melted, don't keep this melted chocolate for too long. Use it immediately. 2. Using aluminum foil is important so the chocolate doesn't stick.
Enjoy quick chocolaty biscuits recipe | chocolate coated Marie biscuit | easy Indian chocolate biscuit | tiffin recipe for kids | with step by step photos.
Add your private note
Quick Chocolaty Biscuits, Chocolate Coated Marie Biscuit recipe - How to make Quick Chocolaty Biscuits, Chocolate Coated Marie Biscuit
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 12 chocolaty biscuits (12 chocolaty biscuit )
- Put the chocolate in a deep microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place a sheet of aluminium foil on a surface or a tray. Keep aside.
- Put one marie biscuit in the chocolate sauce and with the help of 2 forks cover the entire marie biscuit with chocolate and place it on an aluminium foil.
- Repeat step 3 to make 11 more chocolaty biscuits.
- Decorate the chocolaty biscuits by sprinkling almond slivers/ chocolate vermicelli / edible coloured balls / edible coloured stars / edible silver balls or use your own innovation to decorate them.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Quick Chocolaty Biscuits Video of Tarla Dalal
Quick Chocolaty Biscuits, Chocolate Coated Marie Biscuit recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per chocolaty biscuit
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.