Teething Biscuits ( Baby and Toddler Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Teething Biscuits ( Baby and Toddler Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44844 times
This is a power-packed recipe! soya is an excellent source of vegetarian protein and also provides plenty of vitamin b12 that is needed for growing babies. Chewing on these biscuits will not only comfort your baby's gums but will also provide her with folic acid, fibre, iron, vitamin a and calcium. I have used ready-made soya flour available at health food stores as i was not happy with the results of the soya flour i made at home using soyabeans.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a dough.
- Roll out into a 150 mm. X 75 mm. (6" x 3") sheet of 6 mm. (¼") thickness and cut into fingers [50 mm. (2") long and 12 mm. (1/2") wide].
- Place the fingers on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 180°c (360°f).
- When they are cool, store them in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per biscuit
|Amt|| 9 gm|
|Energy|| 51 kcal|
|Protein|| 3.1 gm|
|Cho|| 5.2 gm|
|Fat|| 2.1 gm|
|Vit-A|| 34.4 mcg|
|Vit-C|| 0.0 mg|
|Calcium|| 17.2 mg|
|Iron|| 0.8 mg|
|F.Acid|| 7.3 mcg|
|Fibre|| 0.3 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.