homemade teething biscuits recipe | healthy banana oats biscuits for babies, toddlers | Indian no sugar teething biscuits |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56865 times
homemade teething biscuits recipe | healthy banana oats biscuits for babies, toddlers | Indian no sugar teething biscuits | with 22 amazing images.
homemade teething biscuits is a healthy and tasty Indian biscuit for toddlers and babies. Learn how to make Indian no sugar teething biscuits.
What is a healthy teething biscuit option in India? We made these homemade teething biscuits which have zero sugar and honey in them.
healthy banana oats biscuits for babies, toddlers are made from 4 simple ingredients : bananas, oats, olive oil and vanilla extract or essence.
What we love is that your toddler can enjoy having preservative free teething biscuits.
We have made these teething sticks of small size so that the toddler can easily pick it up and nibble at them to relieve the teething pain.
Supermarkets sell teething biscuits which are made of fruit puree that is loaded with hidden sugars. There is no need to give sugar to your little one.
teething biscuits are targeted for toddlers between 6 to 12 months of age. Also great for any adult who has problems chewing.
Tips for teething biscuits: 1. Add 3/4th cup chopped bananas. Bananas offer natural sweetness to the teething biscuits. 2. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil. Say no to processed seed oils for a healthier life. 3. Add 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla essence. Vanilla extract provides a nice tinge of vanilla to the teething biscuits. 4. Take a chopping board and line it with parchment paper. This is to prevent the dough from sticking. 5. Store teething biscuits in an airtight container for upto 15 days.
Enjoy homemade teething biscuits recipe | healthy banana oats biscuits for babies, toddlers | Indian no sugar teething biscuits | with step by step photos.
- To make homemade teething biscuits, in a mixer, put the rolled oats and blend to a fine powder.
- Add bananas, olive oil and vanilla extract and blend to a stick dough.
- Take a chopping board and line it with parchment paper, place the dough and cover with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll it slightly thick using a rolling pin to size 11 inches width and 9 inches height rectangle.
- Cut into 12 vertical strips using a cutter. Then make 2 horizontal cuts with the cutter. Each biscuit size comes to 1/2 inch width by 3 inches length.
- Place the parchment paper along with the shaped dough directly onto a baking tray.
- Preheat an oven at 200°c ( 400°f) and bake the biscuits at 200°c ( 400°f) for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool. Let the babies enjoy homemade teething biscuits.
Teething Biscuits ( Baby and Toddler Recipe) recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per biscuit
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.