140 Valentine's Day Indian Recipes | Veg Valentine recipes |
Valentine's Day Indian Recipes | Veg Valentine recipes |
Eggless Cakes for your loved ones
Crispy Chocolate Balls
Cakes are the first thing when you wish your loved loves happy valentine’s day. Below are recipes which will teach you to make cake that is fully decorated.
1. Gateau Citronella a dessert that features ample citrus fruits like kiwi, orange and sweet lime sandwiched between cream-coated, sugar-soaked vanilla sponge cake.
2. Chocolate Mousse Cake a dessert for those times when you feel like you have earned a treat, because it is quite a rich piece loaded with whipped cream and chocolate!
Chocolate Mousse Cake, Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe
3. Chocolate Truffle Cake sandwiched and coated with a creamy chocolate ganache, and topped with juicy chocolate-coated strawberries.
Chocolate Truffle Cake
4. Black Forest Cake intense chocolaty cake, sandwiched and coated with cream, dark chocolate flakes and juicy cherries, is a huge hit with young and old alike.
Black Forest Cake
Valentine Snacks for loved ones
You want to eat little meal, here is snack recipes, which you can enjoy in small portions. And best when you want to make special snack.
1. Tortellini with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil Pesto Sauce an interesting type of homemade pasta with a nice cheesy filling. It can be combined with veggies and sauces to make mouth-watering dishes.
Tortellini with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil Pesto Sauce
2. Lasagne aromatic and flavourful roasted vegetables with white sauce is a combination that will make one drool at the very sight of it!
Lasagne ( Pizza and Pasta)
3. Mini Pizza Topped with Olive, Jalapeno and Cherry Tomato an awesome starter for your kitty party! Since we have used readymade mini pizza bases, this recipe is also very easy to make.
Mini Pizza Topped with Olive, Jalapeno and Cherry Tomato
4. Bow Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Sauce a simple and elegant dish that suits homely meals as well as parties.
Bow Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
Dinner ideas for couples
Make scrumptious meal and enjoy with a candle light dinner. Few interesting recipes which are not too tough to make.
1. Layered Corn and Spinach Rice with Tomato Sauce a creamy spinach mixture and a richly textured corn mixture adorn perfectly cooked long-grain rice, giving this one-pot meal a well-rounded flavour and tantalising appearance.
2. Nasi Goreng delightful recipe is packed with a brilliant blend of flavours and textures, which makes it very, very impressive.
3. Layered Potato, Spinach and Pineapple Baked Dish a peppy layer of spinach and crumbled cottage cheese, jazzed up with chilli sauce and tomato ketchup.
Desserts ideas for couples
Ending your meal on a sweet note is always an immense satisfaction. Try this recipes and you will really enjoy these varieties .
1. Chocolate Mousse luscious dark chocolate and the contrasting whipped cream together make it a temptation hard to resist.
Chocolate Mousse, Eggless Chocolate Mousse
2. Fresh Fruit Flambé fresh fruits stewed in orange-flavoured sugar syrup get an even more exotic flavour when set alight with a brandy flame.
3. Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae undoubtedly one of the world’s most famous and favourite desserts ! This is chocolate lover’s paradise.
4. Chocolate Brownie Muffins an eggless and fudgy muffin that has the rich and intense flavour of dark chocolate, a slightly milky note and a nutty dash of walnuts!
Chocolate Brownie Muffins, Eggless and Fudgy