caramel custard recipe | crème caramel pudding | egg caramel custard |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 201 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 162684 times
caramel custard recipe | crème caramel pudding | egg caramel custard | with 19 amazing images.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe, this crème caramel pudding is the way to go. Learn how to make caramel custard recipe | crème caramel pudding | egg caramel custard |
caramel custard is a delicious baked egg custard dessert which is a very popular and quiet simple to make. The great thing about this dessert is that it not only tastes great but needs just 4 ingredients which is commonly available in most of the homes.
egg caramel custard is a rich, creamy custard is topped with a layer of sweet, sticky caramel. Luscious vanilla-tinged custard prepared with milk, eggs and sugar is way more classy than the custard made with readymade powders.
You can also try our eggless version of caramel custard which equally tastes soo good.
Pro tips to make caramel custard: 1. If you do not big aluminium tine you can use small moulds to make caramel custard. 2. Do not open the lid while the custard is steaming otherwise the steam will escape and custard will not set properly. 3. Do not demould the custard when its hot. Chill it, lossen its sides and then demould.
Enjoy caramel custard recipe | crème caramel pudding | egg caramel custard | with detailed step by step photos.
- To make caramel custard, heat the sugar in a small non-stick pan, cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, without stirring continuously till it caramelizes.
- Pour equal quantities of the caramel mixture in aluminum moulds or ramekin moulds. Keep aside to cool completely.
- In a deep bowl, combine the egg, condensed milk, vanilla extract and milk, mix well using a whisk.
- Pour equal amounts of mixture into each of the caramelized aluminium moulds and keep aside.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and steam in a steamer for 25 minutes or until done.
- Remove and cool it slightly and refrigerate.
- Just before serving loose the sides of the custard using a sharp knife and demould it.
- Serve the caramel custard chilled.
Caramel Custard, Caramel Custard with Eggs recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.