fruit custard recipe | Indian fruit custard | easy vanilla custard |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 77208 times
fruit custard recipe | Indian fruit custard | easy vanilla custard | with 22 amazing images.
If you are looking for a super quick, easy dessert that doesn’t require you too much hassle, then this recipe is for you! Learn how to make fruit custard recipe | Indian fruit custard | easy vanilla custard |
fruit custard is a timeless recipe that has been enjoyed for generations, this easy dessert is an aesthetic mix of fresh fruits and creamy vanilla custard.
custard fruit salad is also quite filling, with a basketful of fruits and custard to boot. The fruits we have used are grapes, apples, chickoo, banana and pomegranate. You can also prepare this with any other combination of seasonal fruits of your choice– just make sure that the fruits used in Indian fruit custard recipe have a proper blend of flavours and textures.
Tips to make fruit custard: 1. You can also add other fruits of your choice like kiwi, orange etc. 2. Use full fat milk to get luscious and creamy custard. 3. Cool the custard milk completely then only add the fruits.
Enjoy fruit custard recipe | Indian fruit custard | easy vanilla custard | with detailed step by step photos.
- To make fruit custard, combine 1/2 cup milk and custard powder in a small bowl. Whisk well and keep aside.
- Heat 4 cups of milk in a deep pan, add the prepared custard milk mixture and sugar.
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes, while stirring continuously using a whisk until it becomes thick consistency.
- Remove it in a deep bowl and cool the mixture completely.
- Once cooled, add all the fruits and mix well.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Serve the fruit custard chilled.
Fruit Custard Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Fruit Custard, Mixed Fruit Custard recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.