94 custard powder recipes | recipes using custard powder |
custard powder recipes | recipes using custard powder | See Sweets using custard powder, Party recipes using custard powder and Desserts using custard powder.
Sweets using custard powder
Craving for sweets, here is the solution to fulfil your sweet desires, try these recipes with custard, it’s really too good. Make it in advance and enjoy.
1. Crunchy Apple Custard transform the dessert from a sinful course of the meal to a guilt-free and healthy one without compromising on taste!
Crunchy Apple Custard
2. Fruity Chocolate Tarts chocolate for the chocolate lovers, fruits for the fruit lovers and custard for the kids—in short fruity chocolate tarts are sure to please everybody!
Fruity Chocolate Tarts ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
3. Apricot Stew with Vanilla Custard apricots, with their naturally rich flavour and texture get all the more enjoyable after a simple process of deseeding and stewing.
Apricot Stew with Vanilla Custard
4. Mango Custard silky smooth custard with chunky mango cubes. “Doodh Keri” or milk custard is part-and-parcel of our childhood memories.
Mango Custard, Doodh Keri
Party recipes using custard powder
Kids party or any get togethers, make this amazing desserts for your friends and family and sure they would go crazy having these wonderful combination..
1. Layered Fruity Custard an easy and quick dessert that you can surprise your kids with at dinner! We will let you in on a secret – adults will love this too!
Layered Fruity Custard
2. Karachi Biscuit each bite of this Biscuit fills your mouth with a pleasant fruity sweetness with a mild touch of spice. Tiny tutti-fruti titbits add fun to every bite.
3. Fruit Custard a timeless recipe that has been enjoyed for generations, the Fruit Custard is an aesthetic mix of fruits and custard.
Fruit Custard, Mixed Fruit Custard
4. Fun Trifle lives up to its name because it has everything you love—cake, fruits, jam and custard!
Desserts using custard powder
After meal you need some sweetness to complete. Awesome recipes using custard, which can be made way in advance and enjoyed it chilled whenever you feel like.
1. Brownie and Strawberry Surprise delight to bite into because they become a tad sweeter and softer too. Top this with delicious custard cream, tangy strawberry slices.
Brownie and Strawberry Surprise
2. Strawberries in Custard Sauce vibrant taste and colour of strawberries combine beautifully with the mellow colour and pleasant taste of vanilla custard, giving this dessert a truly awesome taste and mouth-feel.
Strawberries in Custard Sauce
3. Apricot and Custard Ice-cream has a richer flavour and a smoother mouth-feel as well, thanks to the extra thickening provided by custard powder.
Apricot and Custard Ice-cream
4. Strawberry Stew with Banana Custard a tongue-tickling stew of juicy strawberries with sugar and a squeeze of lemon, is layered with a creamy banana custard made with real mashed bananas, custard powder and milk.
Strawberry Stew with Banana Custard
5. Date and Custard Dessert sure to bowl you over with its pleasant flavour and enchanting mouth-feel.
Date and Custard Dessert, Eggless