Layered Potato, Spinach and Pineapple Baked Dish
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13603 times
Each layer of this baked dish tastes great, but when put together it surpasses itself! First comes a comforting layer of potatoes, flavoured with mustard and lemon juice. Then, there is a peppy layer of spinach and crumbled cottage cheese, jazzed up with chilli sauce and tomato ketchup. But, the cherry on the pie is the mix-in of canned pineapples, between and atop the layers, which together with the cheese gives the Layered Potato, Spinach and Pineapple Baked Dish the best flavour and texture you can imagine!
Enjoy this baked dish right out of the oven, to lose yourself in the delicious gooeyness of cheese and the awesome combination of multiple flavours and textures.
- Put the potato mixture into a greased baking dish and spread it evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Put ¼ cup of pineapple and 2 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Put the spinach mixture and spread it evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Finally put the remaining ¼ cup of pineapple and 2 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||3299.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||22.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||74.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.