Veg Indian Baked Recipes | Veg Casseroles |
Casseroles and Bakes are one-dish meals, which have an exotic touch, perfect to have on special occasions or to serve at parties. They are also quite filling. While a Bake is a one-dish meal cooked in the oven, Casseroles are those that are slow-cooked in the oven.
Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce
There is a large variety of baked dishes, ranging from sumptuous ones having spaghetti or rice in them, to those like Au Gratin or Vegetable Bake, which can be served with toast.
Have a go at one-dish meals like Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce , Baked Mexican Rice with Cheese Patties , Baked Kidney Beans with Alfredo Sauce , Baked Vegetables in Spinach Sauce , etc., and explore more such recipes in this section.
Baked Kidney Beans with Alfredo Sauce
Veg Indian bake recipes
Indian bakes. just too mouth-watering combination. Entertain your loved ones with these recipes. This one meal dishes will comparatively make your work less and easier.
1. Baked Spaghetti with Paneer Balls in Spinach Sauce paneer balls baked with a creamy spinach sauce, this dish has an exquisite and sumptuous nature that lures every food lover.
2. Baked Rice with Corn Curry layered with a tangy tomato-based corn curry, and baked, resulting in a truly tongue-tickling delicacy with a unique texture and mind-blowing flavour.
3. Layered Corn and Spinach Rice with Tomato Sauce Tangy, creamy and rich, this Layered Corn and Spinach Rice with Tomato Sauce is just too tasty to resist, and a garnish of grated cheese only makes it all the more luscious!
4. Cabbage Rolls in Tomato Gravy Sumptuous and tongue-tickling, the Cabbage Rolls in Tomato Gravy is an ideal package of taste and good health.
Cabbage Rolls in Tomato Gravy
Baked recipes for kids
Kids too love these variations with food.. it’s all their favourite.. cheese .. potatoes .. macaroni.. cheesy rice.. wow.. they will surely empty the whole bake dish.. and you will be very happy to see that.. so just make it and serve..
1. Vegetable Risotto rice preparation is cheesy, colourful and fun to eat. Serve it with garlic bread.
Rice Vegetable Risotto
2. Macaroni Hot Pot dish makes a complete healthy meal with toasted bread. Remember to pack extra portions!
Macaroni Hot Pot
3. Baked Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans and Cheese rustic flavour that everybody loves. It is quite different from the bland taste of potatoes cooked without the skin.
4. Stuffed Potatoes with Creamy Mushroom a gourmand’s delight, with an appealing appearance and appetising flavour.
One meal bake dishes
When you have less time to prepare food.. here are few recipes which you can make quickly and also.. a meal by itself..
1. Cannelloni Pasta sheets are cooked, filled and rolled up into a cylindrical shape to form cannelloni. A lighter alternative to the cheese and calorie laden traditional recipe.
2. Zucchini and Eggplant Lasagne rich baked dish is packed with layers of pasta filled with vegetables and tomatoes, topped with processed cheese and baked until golden brown
Zucchini and Eggplant Lasagne
3. Cauliflower and Broccoli Pie white sauce flavoured with pepper and covered with cheese, ready to be baked into a delicacy that none can resist!
Cauliflower and Broccoli Pie
4. Cheesy Jalapeno Potato Bake flavours fuse and meet the succulent potatoes, you get an utterly irresistible snack that pampers your taste buds like never before.
5. Baked Spinach with Spaghetti Pepped up with chillies and onions and bound by white sauce and oodles of cheese and cream.
Baked Spinach with Spaghetti
International bake recipes
International flavours in every bite will be experienced.. with right amount of spices. Great for large crowd of guest. Just relish these lip smacking recipes..
1. Vegetable Lasagne a gourmet’s treat, and will surely boost your reputation as a culinary expert!
2. Ravioli an Italian delicacy, which takes a bit of time and effort to prepare but is completely worth every second you spend!
Ravioli, Veg Ravioli in Pink Sauce
3. French Style Baked Pancakes in Spinach and Tomato Sauce exotic creation can be served as part of lunch or dinner, or as a snack too.
French Style Baked Pancakes in Spinach and Tomato Sauce
4. Baked Beans and Potato Baked Dish white sauce and cheese are set perfectly on a baking dish and cooked till the aromas and flavours unite to create an irresistible dish, which lures young and old alike.
5. Crepes Mexicana a flavourful and succulent cottage cheese mixture joins hands with chunky uncooked salsa and mealy refried beans to make a fabulous filling for the crepes.