Baked Spaghetti with Paneer Balls in Spinach Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33145 times
Yummy paneer balls baked with a creamy spinach sauce, this dish has an exquisite and sumptuous nature that lures every food lover.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies, spaghetti and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Soak the bread slice in curds for 10 minutes.
- Crumble the paneer and knead very well.
- Add the soaked bread slice, coriander, green chillies, plain flour, soda bi-carb and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry, a few balls at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the spaghetti with the spinach sauce and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a greased baking dish and arrange the cheese balls on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||2660.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||13.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||56.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.