by Tarla Dalal
Added to 246 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23757 times
Crepes filled with refried beans and topped with mushrooms, cottage cheese and salsa.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add the cottage cheese, salsa, coriander, oregano and salt and fry again for a while.
- In each crepe, first spread some refried beans, then spread some mushroom and cottage cheese mixture.
- Fold and arrange in a baking dish.
- Repeat with the remaining crepes.
- Finally, brush with the milk and top with the cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) until the cheese melts.
- Surround with spring onions and lettuce leaves.
- Serve immediately with Mexican rice and guacamole.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||990 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||82.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||61.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.