Baked Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans and Cheese
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 107 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48598 times
Potatoes cooked with their jacket on have a special rustic flavour that everybody loves. It is quite different from the bland taste of potatoes cooked without the skin.
There are many ways of preparing jacket potatoes and this is one of the most delectable options! Here, parboiled potatoes are seasoned with pepper and stuffed with a yummy filling of baked beans and veggies, and then baked with a cheesy garnish.
As the cheese melts and coats the stuffed jacket potatoes you get a golden coloured treat that is as treasurable as gold.
Indeed, the Baked Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans and Cheese is a dish you will be talking about for a long time after tasting it because the blend of flavours and textures is just too awesome to describe.
Try other jacket potato recipes like Greek Style Potatoes and Cheesy Corn Stuffed Jacket Potatoes .
- Divide the bean filling into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Cut each parboiled potato into 2 halves vertically with help of a sharp knife.
- Scoop the potato halves, using a spoon so that a depression is created for the filling.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder over each potato halve and stuff each of them with a portion of the prepared beans filling.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp of grated cheese and little chilli flakes on each potato halve and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.