Stuffed Potato Skins, Stuffed Jacket Potatoes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 78 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26301 times
- Boil the potatoes with the skin.
- Cut into halves, scoop the centre of each potato half a little, using a spoon so that a light depression is formed for the topping.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the potatoes till they turn brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and then sprinkle a little salt over them. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, spring onion greens, mustard powder and cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Fill each deep-fried potato case with the cheesy filling.
- Serve immediately garnished with dry red chilli flakes.
Stuffed Potato Skins Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||196.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||10.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.2 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.