Stuffed Potatoes with Paneer
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22341 times
A crispy outer and a soft interior, makes stuffed potatoes with paneer a perfect starter! roasted potato cases are stuffed with a delectable mixture of cottage cheese spiced mildly with green chillies and interspersed with cashews and raisins. Sour cream makes a great accompaniment for this delightful snack.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil and place the potatoes on it.
- Put little oil and sprinkle a little salt all over the potatoes and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn light brown in colour.
- Turn the potatoes around, sprinkle a little salt, brush a little more oil and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn light brown in colour.
- Turn the potatoes again and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl along with 1 tsp milk or water and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Fill 1 portion of the stuffing into each potato case and press them well so the stuffing does not spill out.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), place the stuffed potato cases on it with the stuffed side facing upwards and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Turn them upside down and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Transfer to a plate, garnish with coriander and serve immediately with sour cream.
Stuffed Potatoes with Paneer Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per stuffed potato
|Vitamin A||141.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.