94 Dry coconut recipes | Indian recipes using dry coconut |
dry coconut recipes | Indian recipes using dry coconut | We have split up recipes using dry coconut into Indian gravies, chutney using dry coconut, Indian sabzis using dry coconut, Maharashtrain recipes using dry coconut and one dish Indian recipes using dry coconut. So we have so many uses of dry coconut for you. Lets get making some exciting recipes using dry coconut today !
Indian daily sabzi using dry coconut
Sabzis tastes really good with dry coconut, as it gives a very nice nutty taste. Try these sabzis for an amazing taste to serve your family..
1. Mirchi Ka Salan an Indian curry of Bhavnagri chillies, flavoured with a rich paste of roasted peanuts, coconut, sesame seeds and red chillies.
Mirchi Ka Salan
2. Lahori Aloo the use of khus-khus and dry coconut in the masala and milk in the gravy are sure to satisfy your palate.
3. Potatoes and Tomatoes Stuffed with A Coconut-based Paste unique dish is made by stuffing potatoes and tomatoes with a flavourful paste of coconut, onions and garlic perked up with an assortment of spices.
Potatoes and Tomatoes Stuffed with A Coconut-based Paste
4. Panchamrut a dish with a holy connotation, in the sense that it is offered to God during most pujas.
Indian Chutney and masala using dry coconut
Who said chutney and masala can be only made with wet coconut. Here are few recipes using dry coconut, where you can make these and store it for few days as well.
1. Dry Garlic Chutney a famous condiment from Maharashtra, it is also known as Lahsun khobra chutney.
Dry Garlic Chutney
2. Basic Malvani Gravy malvani food features a lot of onion-based curries and malvani paste/masala, which is a special blend of spices that lends the cuisine its distinctive taste.
Basic Malvani Gravy
3. Homemade Dabeli Masala Powder although readily available in stores, are best made at home because they have a better aroma and flavour compared to those made commercially in bulk.
Homemade Dabeli Masala Powder
4. Goda Masala used in several traditional Maharashtrian dishes, to give a tongue-tickling flavour and appetizing aroma.
5. Curry Leaves Chutney Powder handy on days when you do not have time to prepare chutney or Sambhar to accompany your Idlis and dosas.
Curry Leaves Chutney Powder
Indian gravies using dry coconut
Wow.. these reciopes are so so good.. dry coconut used in these recipes releases its own oil and gives an amazing nutty taste to the gravy, all the gravy goes well with Indian breads.
1. Khandeshi Dal dals are cooked with a spicy paste made of onions, dry coconut, chillies, pepper and more spices.
2. Spicy Potato a fiery combination of spices, dominated by the exclusive taste of poppy seeds, cumin seeds and dry coconut.
3. Panchras Dal an ideal recipe for a traditional celebration at home. Toovar dal is pressure-cooked and blended with an assortment of vegetables.
4. Batata Tomato Rassa Bhaji a traditional Maharashtrian favourite, the Bhaji revolves around an intense paste of assorted spices, onions and coconut, which makes it super-tasty!
Batata Tomato Rassa Bhaji
One meal recipes using dry coconut
so satisfying these recipes are.. one meal dishes best when you have less time to cook too many dishes. These recipes would be your life savers.
1. Tendli Bhaat a real spicy preparation of rice and tendi, which totally masks the sober nature of tendli transforming it into an exciting ingredient that will be loved by all.
Tendli Bhaat, Microwave Recipe
2. Misal Pav scrumptious cocktail of savouries and sprouts!
3. Chana Dal and Coconut Puranpoli a traditional maharashtrian dish, and variants of it are made all over the country. It is a wholesome and delicious snack made of chana dal and coconut.
Chana Dal and Coconut Puranpoli
4. Vangi Bath one such traditional Maharashtrian dish with an appetising aroma and rich taste.
Maharashtrian recipes using dry coconut
Highest amount of dry coconut used is in this region, they have maximum of the recipes which uses dry coconut and takes the dishes to another level. Try out these recipes to experience it.
1. Vegetable Kolhapuri a traditional vegetable dish prepared in Maharashtrian style.
2. Sukhi Lehsun Chutney who love garlic in any form, this chutney would do wonders to any recipe.
Sukhi Lehsun Chutney
3. Malvani Chana Masala there is the malvani masala, which is so aromatic and flavourful because all the ingredients are toasted before grinding.
Malvani Chana Masala
4. Katachi Amti a tongue-tickling preparation of chana dal, which combines sweet and savoury flavours.
5. Maharashtrian Papdi and Moong Dal Vadi Subzi Vidharbi recipe that is best enjoyed with chapatis. An interesting combination of valor papdi and moong dal vadi is cooked with a tongue-tickling masala.
Maharashtrian Papdi and Moong Dal Vadi Subzi
6. Methi Chi Patal Bhaji wonderful blend of textures and flavours, which is sure to make your taste buds yearn for more.
Methi Chi Patal Bhaji
Indian snacks using dry coconut
Satisfying delicious snack recipe, which can be easily prepared at home, store it in a jar and relish for more few days.
1. Karanji Recipe a delightful treat of deep-fried plain flour shells loaded with a sweet and succulent filling of coconut, semolina, spices and nuts.
2. Sabudana Chivda one such recipe that can be had during Navratri and other fasting days too.
Sabudana Chivda Recipe, Jar Snack
3. Peanut Butter Coconut Balls healthy as they are rich in protein and good fat. It can also be enjoyed as a dessert by weight-watchers.
Peanut Butter Coconut Balls, Healthy Dessert for Weight Loss
4. Jada Poha Chivda a mix of sweet, salty and nutty flavours, and a wondrous blend of textures, the Chivda is sure to appeal to young and old alike.
Jada Poha Chivda, Jar Snack
5. Mini Bhakarwadi which has an interesting spiral shape with alternate layers of masala and dough.
6. Jowar Dhani Popcorn with Coconut and Peanuts puffs popcorn and much healthier than the tradition popcorn. Made from simple ingredients like jowar puffs, peanuts, dry coconut, coconut oil.
Jowar Dhani Popcorn with Coconut and Peanuts
7. Churma Ladoo convenient to serve and richer in flavour, here we present the famous churma in ladoo form!
Enjoy our dry coconut recipes | Indian recipes using dry coconut | given below.