Dry Garlic Chutney
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 631 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 253322 times
A powerful combination of pungent garlic and nutty dried coconut, perked up with a generous dose of chilli powder, the Dry Garlic Chutney is a flavourful albeit strong value-add to many snacks and chaats, especially Vada Pav. For a change, you could try sprinkling some on an open sandwich too!
- Heat the oil in a small broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame, add the coconut and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer along with the chilli powder and salt till smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate. Use as required.
Nutrient values per tbsp
|Vitamin A||12.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.