Top 10 School Lunch Box Ideas, Quick Lunch Box Recipes
Making your child eat is the toughest task any parent would face. They are fussy and picky eaters but, it is also necessary to make them feed all the nutrients for a normal growth and development. Know your child’s preference and prepare meals revolving around those ingredients.
Recess is the most interesting part of the school hours, children eagerly wait to open their tiffin and gorge on the food. More than eating, they are interested in peeping into each other’s dabba and share what they have all brought together. The kid with the most exciting snack takes pride and it then becomes the mother's duty to send the most interesting snacks.
1. Sandwiches are the easiest snack to prepare and pack. Combine together colorful vegetables or paneer and cheese, add some seasonings and toast/grill it. Cucumber Cheese Sandwich is a refreshing and filling snack that doesn’t take more than 10 minutes to prepare.
Cucumber Cheese Sandwich ( Tiffin Treats)
2. Also, you can make this Besan Chila Sandwich by stuffing bread with a traditional vegetable chilla.
Besan Chila Sandwich
3. If your child is a fan of chatpata food then this Masala Corn perked up with chaat masala, chili powder and lemon juice will be a perfect snack for tiffin.
Masala Corn ( Tiffin Treats)
4. Chatpata Pomegranate with tongue-tickling spice powders is a sure-shot hit with the kids.
Chatpata Pomegranate ( Tiffin Treats)
5. Most kids are fond of pasta but, it does get difficult to prepare the sauce, boil the pasta and cook everything in the morning. Also, packaged foods contain hidden fats and unhealthy ingredients, so we have got you an amazing pasta recipe. Penne Aglio Olio is easy to make pasta tossed in herbs and crunchy vegetables, which stays fresh for over 5 hours.
Penne Aglio Olio ( Tiffin Recipe)
6.If you are looking for a healthy alternative, then paratha and stuffed paratha are the best options to carry in tiffin. These Broccoli Paratha with a brilliant flavour of mixed herbs, chilli flakes and pepper require no accompaniment.
Broccoli Paratha ( Tiffin Treats)
7. Does your kid love pizza? Are they always pleading to go to the pizzeria? Surprise them with this Pizza Rice an irresistible treat that will surely get you clean tiffin boxes. We just made your life easier by providing you with some quick recipes for getting your tiffin box ready.
Pizza Rice ( Tiffin Treats)
8. Want a recipe which is very easy to make? Then use the readymade leftover idli batter to make Quick Carrot Dhokla. Add some curds, rice flour and a few spices along with carrot and transform the idli batter into a new humble delicacy which can be carried to school by your little one.
Quick Carrot Dhokla
9. For short break tiffins, you can pack Herbed Makhanas. Roasted in olive oil and pepped up with mixed herbs and chilli flakes, these makhanas are sure to finished in no time by your kid and their friends.
10. When there is some small good news to be shared in school and your kids has demanded something very attractive and tasty to be packed in dabba, treat them with Quick Chocolaty Biscuits. They are yummy and easy for you to make.
Quick Chocolaty Biscuits Recipe ( Tiffin Treats)
The recipes are also easy to follow and we would love to hear from you how you liked them.