Broccoli Paratha ( Tiffin Treats)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 88 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37489 times
Your kids will not want anything to accompany this tasty dish. This unique Broccoli Paratha has the brilliant flavour of mixed herbs, chilli flakes and pepper. While the flavour is out of the world when served fresh, it fortunately stays nice in the tiffin box too for at least 4 to 5 hours. So, on some days, you can serve this hot and fresh for breakfast or after school, while on some days you can pack it as a tiffin treat! Also pack refreshing Minty Nimbu Paani ( Tiffin Treats) in a thermos flask, so it will be nice and cool to sip on while munching the paratha.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook it on a medium flame, using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 14 more parathas.
- Allow the parathas to cool completely, wrap in an aluminium foil, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.