Vegetable Maggi Cutlets
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20555 times
The crunchy texture of this cutlet is sure to catch your fancy. A mixture of noodles and grated veggies seasoned with red chilli flakes, is cooked on a griddle till it gets scrumptiously crisp.
Together with tomato ketchup, these Vegetable Maggi Cutlets make a snack you can’t resist. Cook the cutlets on a slow flame, otherwise you will get the raw taste of corn flour.
A scrumptious Starters / Snacks that is sure to win everybody’s hearts.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles and the masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the cooked maggi noodles into a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and roll each portion into a cutlet.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the cutlets on a slow flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per cutlet
|Vitamin A||133.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||19.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.